Are you a writer and storyteller at heart with a proven portfolio of informative and engaging content? For our client Caldic, we are looking for an ambitious (B2B) Digital Content Manager to join and engage their global network in this impactful position. You can expect a key role in the definition and execution of the global content strategy to build brand reputation and connect with (new) audiences internally and externally. Additionally, you will be executing the branding strategy via social media to enhance visibility and engagement. Exactly the next step you are looking for? Then you’re our candidate!
You will be responsible for building the Caldic brand and online presence through the creation and dissemination of multimedia content on various social media and other digital channels targeting internal and external audiences.
You’re an expert in supporting the maintenance of and content generation for the Caldic website, accompanying product brand microsites, and the intranet. You ensure that quality standards are met and that content is current, supports the strategic direction and Caldic brand, is written in a consistent style/tone of voice, and provides value to visitors/readers. You subscribe to the power of storytelling and like to take the lead!
Develop a cross-platform multi-stakeholder content strategy & execute content plan;
- Collaborate across functions and regions to elicit ideas, information and updates to fuel content development;
- Work closely with the regional marketing (communication) teams to identify potential areas of improvement and recommend implementation strategies,
- Write, publish and manage content across all platforms in both internal and external channels incl. intranet, website and social media channels, mostly LinkedIn;
- In addition you will provide proofread assistance and coordinate content development by third parties (e.g. video);
- Ensure the Caldic website offers an informative and engaging experience for users, and content is appropriately tagged for search (SEO);
- Track and supply ongoing reporting metrics/web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels;
- Using Caldic’s brand identity guidelines, oversees graphic standards for website and portal;
- Keeps up-to-date on best practices in digital communications and managing web content.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English or related field.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in an international B2B environment;
- Excellent editorial, written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail and strong execution;
- Experience with social media management, creative and able to develop content that is original and generates engagement;
- Experience in stakeholder management and pro-active stakeholder outreach
- Highly proficient in English language or native speaker. You will be expected to write content with varying lengths and for different formats, from interviews to posts, with a conversational, engaging tone of voice;
- Project management experience and experience with working in teams and in maintaining positive relationships with international colleagues and external parties;
- Digitally savvy, proficiency with common content management systems (e.g. Sitecore and SharePoint). Experience with graphic design software is a plus;
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices;
- Self-starter, teamplayer and inspiring sparring partner, that brings in flair and flexibility!
Would you like to stand out? Please reference a proven portfolio of engaging content, including blogs, case studies, web copy, how-to guides, ads, video scripts, podcast scripts, etc.!
Caldic inspires innovative and sustainable solutions in life science and specialty chemicals for the food, pharma, personal care and industrial formulation markets of the world. The customized solutions are backed by outstanding research & development, customer service, and technical & regulatory support, ensuring that they meet precisely determined needs at every stage of the value chain. Across 31 countries in Europe, Latin America, North America and Asia Pacific, more than 2500 employees go the extra mile day in, day out, to deliver value-add solutions for customers.
We can offer:
- A great opportunity to work within an entrepreneurial, international and professional organization that offers long-term career perspective;
- A job that will offer you a lot of freedom with accountability, and interesting challenges;
- An absolutely competitive salary with a lot of benefits;
- 24 days annual leave;
- A great pension scheme;
- A beautiful, modern workplace located in a historical building in the Scheepvaartkwartier in Rotterdam.